“The whole earth, perpetually steeped in blood, is nothing but a vast altar upon which all that is living must be sacrificed without end, without measure, without pause.”
“The earth, our home, is beginning to look more and more like an immense pile of filth.”
“Fast forward seismology and you hear the earth scream.”
This is your Earth. This is your 8 billion screams of insane terror.
This is your open wound carved into the bedrock of 4 billion years.
This is your ocean turned to blood.
This is your valley of the shadow of death.
This is your dark forest filled with the unimaginable.
This is the machine that will consume without end.
This is the specter of God coming for your firstborn sons.
This is the zero-sum.
On this Earth Day, GAIAHORROR strikes!
- “CONTINUATION” – “WEEDIGO” by Klobb
- “END OF TIME” – “GAIA HORROR” – “SCORCHED EARTH 2019” by Terry Graff
- “GRAVE” – “HELL” by Sarah Vite
- I CAN HEAR THE VILLAGE ELDER SHARPENING HIS KNIVES by EMPTYCOLLECTIVE
- “WHAT REMAINS” by L Gondek
- NITROGEN by Jed Bickman
- THE 21ST CENTURY by Noam Hessler
- BIG WATER AND THEN A LOT OF DUST by Karter Mycroft
- HYPERTAXON SLUDGE RIFT by Nick Greer
- SHE’S GOT LEGS by Detective Wolfman
- THAT WHICH IS WITHIN by Brad Kelly
- THEIR HUNGRY END by Arbogast
- THE UNDESIRABLE CARCASS by Eitan Benzion
- “THE APE” by David C. Porter
- “APRIL 19TH” by Adrian Frey
- “THE BASILISK KING” by Curtis Vandenbrand
- “GAIAKILL” by Kurt Van Ristell
- “LOW GRADE APOCALYPSE PREP” by Clayton Fox
- “PARAPHRASE OF A WOMAN OF THE CARIB TRIBES OF GUYANA” by an anonymous writer
- “POTTER’S FIELD (13TH FAIRWAY)” by AJ Urquidi
- “SPOTTED LANTERNFLY” – “CAVE (S)CRAWL” by Mark Everett Wittmer